Main Purpose & Scope of the Job
The Bartender will work directly with customers by mixing and serving drink orders. He/ She will be responsible for verifying age requirements, knowing alcohol pairing and tastes, knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks, processing payments, managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies and bar merchandise.
Key Responsibilities for this Post
- Provide high quality service to customers
- Adhere to all local and national liquor laws
- Mix and serve drinks following set standard recipes
- Greet guest in a timely manner and take orders
- Process cash and credit card transactions following appropriate procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and team
- Carry out all tasks with attention to detail, cleanliness and safety
- Assist with inventory and inventory control
Key Qualification and Experience
- Minimum age 22 years.
- KCSE Certificate.
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Services and Sales from Kenya Utalii College or equivalent.
- Must have worked as Waiter and Barman for 3 years in a busy Restaurant and bar operation.
- Function service and Club experience an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of Hotel Systems and other computer applications.
- Must be knowledgeable in all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Must be knowledgeable in both alcoholic & Nonalcoholic cocktails and cocktail making.
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria should submit a detailed CV; copies of relevant certificates / testimonials, national Identity card/passport and Application/ cover letter.
Please forward your application for the above post, to our email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April, 2023