Main Purpose & Scope of the Job
We are looking to recruit a dedicated grounds man to maintain the appearance and functional soundness of our club grounds. The grounds man is responsible for maintaining equipment and materials. He/She will ensure the appearance of trees, shrubs, flowers and keep the grounds free from harmful insects and plant diseases. Preferred candidate must be hardworking, detail oriented and organized.
Key Responsibilities for this Post
- Maintaining condition and appearance of lawns, and grounds.
- Mowing, watering, and fertilizing lawns.
- Planting, trimming, mulching and fertilizing flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Cleaning and painting, poles and signs.
- Keeping facilities and surrounding areas free from trash, litter, debris and weeds.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and materials.
- Following applicable safety guidelines and procedures.
- Performing other duties as required.
Key Qualification and Experience
- Minimum age 22 years.
- KCSE Certificate.
- Formal training in gardening, farming, flowers and landscaping.
- Persons with Certificate in plant agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a sports Club or golf course is an added advantage
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria should submit a detailed CV; copies of relevant certificates / testimonials, national Identity card/passport and Application/ cover letter.
Please forward your application for the above post, to our email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April, 2023